Nicholas Given has recently taken the reins of the all new Ray White Clayfield. He is one of Brisbane’s most respected Real Estate Agents & Selling Principals, with over 11 years’ experience selling in the inner-city suburbs. Nicholas is an REIQ Finalist and has gone on to achieve Alan White 'Elite' sales status for The Ray White Group an incredible seven times. (Top 3% of all Ray White agents).
Nicholas has also just been the recipient of 'Chairman's Elite', the most prestigious award on offer, placing him in the very small handful of top performers across Australasia. Rarely does a performer show true consistency over many years through changing market conditions.
Nicholas recognises that the sale of a family home or investment property can be a challenging experience. His goal is to make the process as seamless as possible and ensure that there is complete attention to detail from start to finish. Priding himself on his sincere and strong belief system and invaluable market knowledge, Nicholas has delivered results and sustained growth since he started working with Ray White via a vast referral network, sound client base and an ever-expanding portfolio of properties. Bottom line; with Nicholas you'll feel like you're getting one on one boutique service, backed with the unmatched firepower of the Ray White brand.
It’s more than just his approach that has established Nicholas as a market leader. Known for his commercial authority and regularly exceeding sales expectations, his passion for property is evident in his ability to read the property market and stay one step ahead of industry benchmarks. His articulate, well-developed communication skills enable him to negotiate agreements that others can’t, setting numerous street and building records. Regardless of whether clients are buying or selling, Nicholas is known for his honest, forthright advice. His client base is largely repeat / referral business.
Having the knowledge base to sell property is one thing – understanding and valuing people is another. Nicholas builds his business around developing quality relationships. His clients see him as their 'one stop shop.'
- 2023/2024 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Collective - New Farm | Bulimba | Toowong | Clayfield | East Brisbane | Spring Hill
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Collective - New Farm | Bulimba | Toowong | Clayfield | East Brisbane | Spring Hill
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 7
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - $3 million in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2019 - Top 10 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 10
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer And 6 earlier awards